Accident/Incident Analysis with FACTS™
FACTS is a web-based program which estimates the probability of whether a person was or was not impaired by fatigue at the time of an accident or incident.
FACTS (Fatigue Accident/Incident Causation Testing System) captures the expertise of leading experts in fatigue/sleep and circadian physiology and transportation and industry incident investigation to provide you an expert online system.
FACTS helps you answer the following questions:
- What is the probability that an individual was fatigued at the time of an incident/accident or operational deviation?
- What was the source of excess fatigue risk (if any)?
- At what level of the Fatigue Risk Management System did the fatigue risk originate?
- What percent of my company’s incidents/accidents/operational deviations are caused by a fatigue impaired employee?
- What is the cost of employee fatigue impairment at my company?
CIRCADIAN also licenses a secure corporate version of FACTS which enables to you to store and analyse all fatigue reports and analyse the causal factors.
Contact Us About FACTS:
- Call us at 781-439-6384
- Submit a FACTS Contact Form by Clicking Here