Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS)
Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS) are now the globally-accepted standard for managing the risk of employee fatigue in safety-sensitive businesses, including aviation, petrochemicals, and railroads. New laws, regulations, and ANSI standards continue to be published that require more and more companies in a variety of industries to design and implement an FRMS.
CIRCADIAN® is the global expert in Fatigue Risk Management System design and implementation with unsurpassed experience in assisting companies around the world to meet the challenge with its expert best practice solutions. We offer a wide range of consulting services and other tools, including:
- How to Design an Effective FRMS - Global best practices on FRMS design and operation.
- FRMS Gap Analyses, Assessments, and Audits - Including our online FRMS assessment tool
- Comprehensive FRMS Tool Kits - Tools and services that address every component of a successful fatigue risk management system, including:
- Staffing and Hours of Service compliance
- Scheduling and fatigue risk modeling
- Education and training
- Risk assessments
- Accident and incident investigation
- Expert consulting in FRMS design and implementation
More Fatigue Risk Management Information
Free White Papers:
Contact one of our experts about fatigue risk mitigation:
Industry Adoption of FRMS:
- Aviation: President Obama signed H.R. 5900 into law on August 1, 2010, requiring every US airline to develop an FRMS plan by October 31, 2010.
- Oil/Petrochemical: The American Petroleum Institute (API) published ANSI Standard RP-755 in 2010 requiring all US refining and petrochemical operations to implement a comprehensive FRMS.
- Other 24/7 Operations, including railroads, trucking companies, and power plants are facing setting new regulations and standards that will require FRMS implementation in increasing numbers of companies every day.