Shift Work & Fatigue
It is a staggering fact that even after 20 years on the job most shiftworkers don’t know how to adjust their lifestyle to minimize the negative effects of working around the clock.
CIRCADIAN has developed several publications to assist companies and shiftworkers with shiftwork training. CIRCADIAN has:
- The Working Nights Health & Safety Guide: developed to help workers better adapt to the demands of shiftwork.
- Fatigue Training Online: Web-based training programs to educate shiftworkers, truck drivers, and the public about managing fatigue.
- Health & Safety Pamphlets: a series of pamphlets that cover various shiftwork issues.
- The Working Nights Worksite Posters: full color posters that drive home a new health & safety message each month.
- Offshore oil training CD-Rom: Circadian has partnered with the GDSLI to develop the most comprehensive training CD currently available to offshore oil industry. Call for more information.
- The Practical Guide to Managing 24 Hour Operations: A must have for any managers of shiftworkers, includes over 100 tips on how to best run a shiftwork facility.
- "Dead Tired" DVD - A documentary examining the causes, consequences and solutions for dealing with fatigue.